Static QR codes
Static QR codes are fixed, meaning that all the data is directly embedded into the QR code. Once generated and printed for real-world usage, it can't be changed.
No scan limit
No data saved on our servers
Dynamic QR codes
Dynamic QR codes for links, allow you to change the destination of the QR code on-the-fly, whenever you want. It combines multiple technologies to make this happen in the background with the help of our Links tool.
Advanced scan statistics
Change URL destination dynamically
Scheduling, expiration limits, A/B Rotation
Country, device & language re-targeting
QR code types
A large array of QR code templates to choose from and get started.
Get custom Whatsapp messages from people by scanning the QR code.Generate Whatsapp QR code
Embed location coordinates for people to get directions more easily.Generate Location QR code
Simple, transparent pricing.
Choose the plan that is right for you and your budget.
The Revolutionary Way to Share Information: QR Codes
A QR code, also known as a quick response code, is a two-dimensional barcode that can be scanned with smartphones, tablets, or other mobile devices. It is used to offer a quick way to access information.
Scanned images can contain information about anything, including website addresses, contact information, product details, etc. When you scan a QR code, the information encoded in it will automatically pop up on your device, and no app is required!
Do You Prefer Static QR Code or Dynamic QR Code?
A static QR code’s function cannot be changed after it has been created. This means that the information contained within the code will always be the same.
Unlike static QR codes, with dynamic QR codes, you can change what information is displayed at any time by changing your dynamic QR code’s content through an app or website dedicated to managing them.
Although your code looks the same, you can change the information it gives and add different links later. Therefore, it is helpful in case you want to update your QR code’s information if there is an update related to its content.
For example, let’s say you updated your restaurant’s menu, and the one in your QR code is the old one. You can edit its link with our easy-to-use dynamic QR code generator without dealing with making a new static one with the new information.
It saves you much time since you don’t have to print and distribute your QR code repeatedly!
Advantages of Using QR Codes With QR Code Dynamic
QR codes are a great way to boost your business. You can use them as a marketing tool to get more people to visit your website. Dynamic QR codes are a great way to market your business innovatively and unexpectedly.
The advantages of using QR codes include:
- They are easy to create and simple to use. You can make them yourself using QR Code Dynamic, the QR code generator in minutes.
- You don’t need to spend much money on them as they don’t take up much space or weight when you print them out and distribute them. QR codes can be printed on any surface, including paper, plastic, or metal. You can also use QR codes in digital formats such as social media posts and online advertisements.
- QR codes make the checkout process so much faster and easier.
- QR codes make it possible for you to reach your target audience. When people see an eye-catching QR code, they will most likely scan it to satisfy their curiosity!
- They add a fun element to the user experience apart from its functionality.
- They are versatile; you can use them for different purposes, including advertising, marketing, collecting information, and making payments.
Different Use Cases of QR Codes
QR codes are an innovative and practical way to exchange information. QR codes are widely used in retail stores, restaurants, and other places where products or services are sold.
Here are some use cases of dynamic QR codes:
- Collect surveys and feedback from your visitors.
- Promote your products or services by sharing a link to your webpage.
- Give additional information about your products or services by adding QR codes.
- Share a special discount code with your visitors and give them special offers and coupons to increase your sales.
- You can make announcements with text QR codes and give information about your services or products.
- Dynamic QR codes are a great way to speed up the checkout process. You can add QR codes to your checkout page or store to make your checkout experience user-friendly.
- Give location information with QR codes and reduce the possible issues in address sharing.
- Share event details with QR codes and make your participants’ jobs much easier.
- Include WiFi information on your restaurant or coffee shop so visitors can easily access your WiFi.
- Share contact information to be more accessible. It’ll show your visitors that your door is always open for them!
- Use them to manage your inventory so team members can see which products will be out of stock soon.
Types of QR Codes You Can Create With QR Code Dynamic?
- Text QR Codes are for simple and clear texts you can strong share with your audience. You can share an announcement or inform your audience by adding them to your website.
- URL QR Codes are among the most used dynamic QR codes. You can share a link to a webpage or include the URL of your product by using it.
- Phone QR Codes allow you to get phone calls easily. You can use them as contact information to help your customers get in touch with you if a problem occurs.
- SMS QR Codes and Whatsapp QR Codes can be used to make contact information more accessible. With these codes, you can get custom messages from your audience quickly.
- Email QR Codes make sending emails more fun and quick. By scanning a QR code, people can send emails to the right addresses without going to the email application.
- Facetime QR Codes are a revolutionary way to interact with friends and family. Also, you can create a Facetime QR code to use as a customer support tool.
- Thanks to Location QR Codes, finding a location becomes faster than ever. Including it on your contact or event pages can be useful for your visitors to find the right location.
- Organizing and sharing information about events can be more practical with Event QR Codes. You can include your event name, location, URL, and time on your code.
- WiFi QR Codes let your visitors connect to your WiFi and ends the hustle of typing the correct password.
- Crypto QR Codes can be used for Bitcoin and Ethereum coins. You can include your address and get paid in cryptocurrency as people scan this code.
- You can use PayPal QR Codes on your business to get payments with PayPal. It is an excellent way to make payments and collect donations.
- If you want to create a digital business card, Vcard QR Codes can be useful for you. It includes all your contact data and additional information about your job.
Now You Can Create Your Own QR Code!
With QR Code Dynamic, the smart QR code generator you can create highly customizable and easily scannable QR codes. This high-quality QR code generator help you to develop easy-to-scan codes so that you can reduce the possible problems.
There are 13 different QR code layouts for various use cases. You can choose the one that suits your needs and get the most out of your dynamic and static QR codes!
Edit the background and foreground of your code and make it look more aesthetically pleasing than the old-fashioned QR codes! Also, adding your brand’s logo is possible so that you can boost your brand visibility.
Your privacy is ensured with this custom QR code generator, so you don’t have to worry about this since we don’t save any data.
Make Use of Static & Dynamic QR Codes for a Long Time!
As long as you don’t change the information in your static QR code, your QR code will not expire.
Your dynamic QR code will still be valid if you want to update its information or URLs. In addition, since you can customize a dynamic QR code even if you print it out or download, it will still be valid.
See How Your QR Code Scans Are Performing
You can analyze the scans of your dynamic and static QR codes to see the results of your efforts with QR Code Dynamic, the trackable QR code generator. For example, it is useful to see the results of your marketing and advertising campaigns.
You can track the pixels of your QR codes. Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Quora, and TikTok tracking pixels are available on QR Code Dynamic.
Scan Smart QR Codes Easily
You can scan QR codes with your mobile devices quickly. All you need is a smartphone or another smart device that has a camera.
First, open your camera, and by holding your phone over the code, wait for it to scan. Don’t forget to tap on the screen so your camera can properly focus on the QR code.
Then, you’ll see the link or the information that your QR code has on your device’s screen.
It is easier than taking a photo with your camera, and it takes only a few seconds to scan a QR code!